Re: Announce of the upcoming NMU for the openvas-plugins-dfsg package

Quoting Javier Fernandez-Sanguino (jfs@computer.org):
> Hi Christian and i18n crowd,
>
> On 28 June 2010 07:41, Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> > If the maintainer objects to this process I will immediately abort my NMU
> > and send him/her all updates I receive.
>
> I don't object to the translation update, but I would prefer to do the
> upload myself once all the translations are in instead of having a
> NMU. Please, send all the translations as bug reports to the package
> and I will do an upload Sunday evening or Monday evening.

OK.

The translation update deadline is July 4th, so theoretically speaking,
an upload by Monday would be fine.

I'm not sure I'll be in position to send a formal summary on Monday as
I'll have to catchup with a full 3 days mail reading gap. Of course,
you don't really need to wait for it in order to upload (though I do
check all incoming translations and, from time to time, interact with
translators when somethign bad happens).