Re: Announce of the upcoming NMU for the openvas-plugins-dfsg package

Hi Christian and i18n crowd,

On 28 June 2010 07:41, Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> If the maintainer objects to this process I will immediately abort my NMU
> and send him/her all updates I receive.

I don't object to the translation update, but I would prefer to do the
upload myself once all the translations are in instead of having a
NMU. Please, send all the translations as bug reports to the package
and I will do an upload Sunday evening or Monday evening.

Regards

Javier