Re: Translation request for KVIrc

[Please keep all recipients in the loop and CC me. Dropped upstream translators.]

Hello Christian,
Christian PERRIER schrieb am 29.01.2010 19:31:
> For existing translations, it's probably good for upstream translators
> to get in touch with relevant teams:
>
> debian-l10n-{german,spanish,italian}@lists.debian.org

Done.

> Quoting Kai Wasserbäch (debian@carbon-project.org):
>> Thank you in advance for your answers on how to proceed best! Should you need
>> further information, feel free to ask me to provide it.
>
> To get other translations, you can issue a call for translations by
> using podebconf-report-po...even if the file is not a debconf
> translation (hint: --no-debconf and --call).
>
> if there are other existing, but unmaintained translations, you can
> get in touch with the reelvant teams in Debian....

I've contacted now all available teams, where (old/outdated) translations are
available too. That leaves the following unmaintained translations with no
corresponding debian-l10n-* list (I was able to find at [0]):
* bg (Bulgarian) [1]
* hr (Croatian) [2]
* sr (Serbian) [3]
* uk (Ukrainian) [4]
I hope someone reading this list might be interested in having a look at them.
(A complete overview of available languages/files can be found at [5].)

For all other languages I would need to send out a
podebconf-report-po --no-debconf --call
pointing to the POT files [6]. Correct?

Thanks again!

Kind regards,
Kai Wasserbäch

[0] http://lists.debian.org/completeindex.html
[1] http://dev.carbon-project.org/debian/kvirc/translations/bg.html
[2] http://dev.carbon-project.org/debian/kvirc/translations/hr.html
[3] http://dev.carbon-project.org/debian/kvirc/translations/sr.html
[4] http://dev.carbon-project.org/debian/kvirc/translations/uk.html
[5] http://dev.carbon-project.org/debian/kvirc/translations/
[6] http://dev.carbon-project.org/debian/kvirc/translations/pot.html

--

Kai Wasserbäch (Kai Wasserbaech)

E-Mail: debian@carbon-project.org
Jabber (debianforum.de): Drizzt
GnuPG: 0xE1DE59D2      0600 96CE F3C8 E733 E5B6 1587 A309 D76C E1DE 59D2
(http://pgpkeys.pca.dfn.de/pks/lookup?search=0xE1DE59D2&fingerprint=on&hash=on&op=vindex)