Translation request for KVIrc

[Please keep all CCs and myself in the loop, we're not subscribed.]

Dear debian-i18n team,
I'm the co-maintainer of KVIrc [0] in Debian and would like to request a
translation effort for the PO files, as the translations for a lot of languages
(I'd say except German, Italian and Spanish), see [1] for details.

Now I'd like to know how to best coordinate such an effort and make it as smooth
as possible for everybody?

One last note: the upstream translators for German, Spanish and Italian (they're
are CCed) would like to collaborate with the specific language teams. In their
cases it would be more of an proof-reading anyway, as the translations are
pretty complete. For the other translations there are no active translators I
know of.

Thank you in advance for your answers on how to proceed best! Should you need
further information, feel free to ask me to provide it.

Kind regards,
Kai Wasserbäch

[0] http://packages.qa.debian.org/k/kvirc.html
[1] http://i18n.debian.net/l10n-pkg-status/k/kvirc.html

--

Kai Wasserbäch (Kai Wasserbaech)

E-Mail: debian@carbon-project.org
Jabber (debianforum.de): Drizzt
GnuPG: 0xE1DE59D2      0600 96CE F3C8 E733 E5B6 1587 A309 D76C E1DE 59D2
(http://pgpkeys.pca.dfn.de/pks/lookup?search=0xE1DE59D2&fingerprint=on&hash=on&op=vindex)