Re: Intent to NMU or help for an l10n upload of util-linux to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

On Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 07:26:14AM +0100, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Quoting LaMont Jones (lamont@debian.org):
> > On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 07:50:03AM +0100, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> > I've been watching them land at a rapid rate.... waiting for that to quiesce.
> > I expect that I'll upload tomorrow morning, assuming the rate of updates
> > to pofiles slows down.
> The call for translations gave a few more time to translators. Would
> it be possible to wait for an ACK coming from /me?

Sure - the initial report made it sound like you were more urgent about it.
I'll wait for your ACK.

> I would like to have at least 7 languages completed (Czech, German,
> French, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Russian).

Currently, we have:
cs.po  da.po  de.po  fr.po  it.po  nb.po  pt.po  ru.po	sk.po  sv.po

Spanish and Russian appear to be the holdouts from your list.

lamont