Re: Intent to NMU or help for an l10n upload of util-linux to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Quoting LaMont Jones (lamont@debian.org):
> On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 07:50:03AM +0100, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> > The util-linux Debian package, which you are the maintainer of, had
> > a late-minute new debconf templates which was approved by the release
> > team to enter testing.
> > As written yesterday, this breaks 100% translation completeness for et
> > least 6 languages and the i18n team can't leave this as is.
>
> I've been watching them land at a rapid rate.... waiting for that to quiesce.
>
> I expect that I'll upload tomorrow morning, assuming the rate of updates
> to pofiles slows down.

The call for translations gave a few more time to translators. Would
it be possible to wait for an ACK coming from /me?

I would like to have at least 7 languages completed (Czech, German,
French, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Russian).