German and French reach 100% for po-debconf localization in squeeze

As of tonight, all translatable debconf templates for packages in
squeeze are translated in German and French, after udev entered
testing.

Both teams are very happy to join the Russian team who was the very
first to reach that goal on Novembre 5th. Unfortunately, for our
Russian friends, debian-edu-config is currently missing for them
now. We of course hope for Debian Edu developers to correct this
before squeeze.

The Swedish team should join the 100% gang as soon as recently
uploaded console-setup reaches testing.

The Portuguese team is now only missing two complete packages to reach
that 100%: sympa and (again) udev. udev is likely to be updated but,
unfortunately, this is much less sure for sympa.

The Czech team is only missing bugzilla. Again, unfortunately, that
package needs an upload to testing-proposed-updates (that should fix
and RC bug) and I am technically unable to do it (and the maintainer
is apparently not motivated for doing it, arguing that a more recent
upstream version should go in instead, which is unacceptable for the
release team).

The Spanish team made a great effort, but I'm not sure that the 16
packages they're missing will make it. Next time, folks!

Full list for the "7 languages trying to reach 100%" at
http://i18n.debian.net/debian-l10n/l10n-testing.txt