Vietnamese translation workshop during mini-DebConf/FOSSASIA in Vietnam

Hi all,

I just want to announce that I will attend FOSSASIA2010 and the
mini-DebConf in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam on 12-14 Nov. and will host a
workshop there in order to teach how to translate in Debian.

The goal is to get new translators on board.

I will report back after the event.

@Clytie: Looking at http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/ there are quite a
number of incomplete translations (debconf and packages) with your name
on them. Can we work on some of them during the workshop in order to
complete them? Or are you actually working on them right now?
Do you want to review the results or should we submit them directly to BTS?