Re: Grub in D-I Level 2: stats not updated

On 23/10/2010, at 5:07 PM, Christian PERRIER wrote:

> Apaprently, your translation hasn't been committed to grub2 VCS....and
> was not included in last upload....:-(

:(

> I just committed it (most often, I don't commit grub2 translations
> because Colin does it carefully. He apparently missed that one)

Thanks for doing the commit. I don't seem to have write access for this package.

> Robert, Colin, is there somethign you guys could do (like another upload)?

How close are we to release? (Sorry, I lose track.)

I've checked D-I and I'm updating the Manual: after that, what should my priorities be?

I notice the Release Notes have been modified quite a bit. Are they ready for pretty-much-final translation?

Thanks for helping me keep up. ;)

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team