Updating D-I Manual (was: Re: loosing ~150 translated messages per language on the manual

To: Holger Wansing, Deb18n

G'day all :)

Vào ngày 2010-10-15 Holger viết:

> Today I started to unfuzzy the po-based languages.
> pt is now 100% again.
> Other languages will follow.
> (ok, they will most likely not reach 100% again, since there were other changings
> by Philip Kern in the meantime, which I will not touch).

Today I started updating the Vietnamese translation of the D-I Manual, so please don't unfuzzy or otherwise modify translated strings for this language (vi) until I am finished.

I'm updating the Debian -> &debian; fuzzy strings as I go, so you won't need to make those changes to Vietnamese.

When I have finished this translation update, I will include that info in my commit message, and also post it here, if that is useful.

Thankyou. :)

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team