Re: About helping for NMUs

> That seems fair. Of course, the maint point is that you need to be a
> DD for this..:-)

Yep, doing this depending on others for upload can be heavy. I assume
all I can do is to give a small hand. Basically, go through the i18n NMU
process, nmudiff, and then wait that a DD uploads it.  In the end, it's
up to you to say if a non-DD sending nmudiffs for l10n can be useful.

> I think that, for squeeze, the most needed NMUs (those that can bring
> the 7 top langs to 100%) are now on their way (this is the big batch I
> launched last week-end).
... and thanks for all.

> I also personnally benefit from this action...and myself...being now
> well known (and accepted) in the project. So, someone else doing the
> same job could face some difficulties at the beginning...but nothing

I understand that not only expertise is necessary for tasks in the
project :)

> prevents from starting slowly (for instance as a tandem) and focus on

Yes. My idea was to go slow and with little packages, under your
knowledge and following your hints or TODO list (if any).

> packages where interaction is not a problem (very cooperatve
> maitnainers....or completely non-existing maitnainers..:-))/

Ok. I'll look into the list, but since top languages seem to be managed,
and NMU for lang da isn't necessary for now (?), I'll see what I can
scratch.

Regards,
--
Omar Campagne Polaino