Re: Intent to NMU powstatd to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Quoting Peter S Galbraith (psg@debian.org):

> > Of course, an upload made by you would even be better...:-)
>
> Thanks for the nudge.  It's uploaded.

Thanks for your work, Peter.

Actually, I should add a small proeminent notice saying "if you intend
to upload, please re-interact with me *before doing so*"...so that I
can send a formal cal for translations for a few days.

Otherwise, sometimes it happens that a translators sees my prodding
message....works on a translation and sends it....just after the
maintainer uploaded.

Which is what happened with your package and Joe Hansen's Danish
translation, sorry for this....:)