Re: Intent to NMU tipcutils to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Hi Christian,

thank you for the reminder.

I'm going to build a new package with including the Spanish
translation (bug number 590260) until tomorrow and will uploaded it
latest by late evening (CET) to mentors.debian.net. I'll drop you a
note then and it'd be great if you could upload it then.

Kind regards,
Martin