Re: Intent to NMU powstatd to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:

> Quoting Peter S Galbraith (psg@debian.org):
>
> > > Of course, an upload made by you would even be better...:-)
> >
> > Thanks for the nudge.  It's uploaded.
>
> Thanks for your work, Peter.
>
> Actually, I should add a small proeminent notice saying "if you intend
> to upload, please re-interact with me *before doing so*"...so that I
> can send a formal cal for translations for a few days.

Actually, it's in your message; that oversight was my fault.  I read it
one evening and did the work the next morning without remembering all
the details of your message.

> Otherwise, sometimes it happens that a translators sees my prodding
> message....works on a translation and sends it....just after the
> maintainer uploaded.
>
> Which is what happened with your package and Joe Hansen's Danish
> translation, sorry for this....:)

No worries.  Sorry that I am giving you more overhead on your likely
busy schedule.

Bonne journée !

Peter