Re: Yet another translation update round needed for mailgraph

Hi Christian,

Le mardi 12 oct. 2010 à 06:05:07 (+0200), Christian PERRIER a écrit :
> Julien, I'm afraid that last upload screwed again all translations
> (but French).
>
> See http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po-debconf/ru for instance...
>
> One of the reasons is that your clean target doesn't run
> debconf-updatepo, so the PO files that are in the package source tree
> are not synced with the POT file. So, some translators may have worked
> on the wrong files....

I know what happened: I have reintegrated the translations from your
last 2 NMU's, before I took over the package

It does regard the following languages: da, fi, ja, ru, sk, sv.

> So even if some PO files in debian/po appear to be complete:
>    ru.po: 7 translated messages.
>
> After resyncing them (run debconf-updatepo), one gets:
>    ru.po: 5 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation, 1 untranslated message
>
> In short: we need to do another translaiton update round for
> mailgraph.

All my apologies for this!

Please note that my last call for translations did concern the old
templates from the version currently in testing. The deadline is tomorrow
and I still haven''t received any updated translation.

> Are you OK with me coordinating it?

Of course, and again, all my apologies for this.

Cheers,
Julien

--
Julien Valroff <julien@kirya.net>