Yet another translation update round needed for mailgraph

Julien, I'm afraid that last upload screwed again all translations
(but French).

See http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po-debconf/ru for instance...

One of the reasons is that your clean target doesn't run
debconf-updatepo, so the PO files that are in the package source tree
are not synced with the POT file. So, some translators may have worked
on the wrong files....

So even if some PO files in debian/po appear to be complete:
   ru.po: 7 translated messages.

After resyncing them (run debconf-updatepo), one gets:
   ru.po: 5 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation, 1 untranslated message

In short: we need to do another translaiton update round for
mailgraph. Are you OK with me coordinating it?