Situation of "targeting 100% for po-debconf"

This is a summary of the situation for languages that are very close
to 100% completeness  for po-debconf translation
(http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po-debconf/rank).

First of all, please note that this applies to
unstable. Unfortunately, we don't have statistics for testing, yet. I
recently mentioned this to Nicolas François, our stats scripts
wizard. Doing a script that creates sets of pages similar to
http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/ for testing might be difficult....but
creating a script that can be used at the command line seems feasible
to him).

So, the situation:

- Russian leads the race. 1 string missing, in isc-dhcp. Andrew
Pollock, the maintainer, is aware of this and preparing an
upload. He's however waiting for another bug to be
confirmed fixed

- French is missing 2 strings, in qmail, as many languages
(surprisingly *not* including Russian). I recently had good
interaction with the maintainer, but he's less responsive now. I'm
preparing an l10n NMU.

- Swedish was missing halevt because of a mistake in last NMU. It has
just been re-NMU'ed. Other missing are qmail and isc-dhcp

- German was missing a bit more:
  - qmail and isc-dhcp: cf supra
  - partman-basicfilesystems: part of D-I. Just got fixed
  - fts: NMU on its way
  - ifetch-tools: NMU or upload on its way
  - mailgraph: probably update by maintainer,sponsored by me
  - bugzilla:  maintainer promised an upload on Sept 26th

- Portuguese is more far away. I'm hunnting the packages they're
missing but the lack of full use of the robot by the team doesn't help
to spot what's rotting in the BTS and what's waiting for the team. It
could be likely that it doesn't make it

- Czech is a bit far away (231 strings missing). The effort apparently
relaxed too much during lenny->squeeze (no offense intended to those
doing the hard work!)

- Spanish is also a bit too far away, imho, The effort during
lenny->squeeze was huge but the team is hitting some abandoned
packages, so l10n NMU is their only hope and there may be many to do
while I slowed down l10n NMUs to move my attention elsewhere.

So, we'll probably have 4 languages being 100% in unstable. Hopefully
5 if we're lucky and aggressive with NMUs (by aggressive, I mean not
politely waiting 10 days for each package for the maintainer to wake
up). Not that bad, indeed.