Re: redmine 1.0.0-4: Please translate debconf PO for the package redmine

Am Montag, den 02.08.2010, 06:34 -0400 schrieb Christian PERRIER:
> The right fix is to  correct this in the PO files that came in.
>
> The only sequence of events you should use for this is:

... much of the described procedure is automated with the tool
msguntypot, which comes with the package po4a. That program might be an
option as well.

Regards,
Tobias

--
Tobias Quathamer | I used to be indecisive, now I'm not sure.
Hamburg, Germany |