Re: Announce of the upcoming NMU(?) for the ucf package

Quoting Manoj Srivastava (srivasta@debian.org):
> Hi,
>
>         Sorry about dropping the ball on the ucf uploads. I have been
>  pretty inactive lately, though I'll get my act together and upload a
>  package if y'all put the translations into the BTS and let me know when
>  I should merge and upload.
>
>         manoj
>  just beginning to get breathing room at $NEW_JPB

Howdy Manoj,

I guess s/JPB/JOB (as well as $NEW_HOME, $NEW_CITY, $NEW_STATE,
right?).

Anyway, no problem at all, Manoj. I'll send a patch that can apply to
the current uploaded version of ucf so that all you have to do is
merge it into your VCS and run your favorite upload one-liner..:-)

Hope to see your at DebConf. Will we?