Re: gitolite review over?

	Hi!

* Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> [2010-06-23 20:19:44 CEST]:
> Nope. There has been a thread and the maintainer didn't show great
> interest in the review and mentioned he prefers dealing with calls for
> translations himself when he feels that things are stabilized
> enough.... As a consequence, I didn't push things further.

 This is again a nice twisting of my words, I never stated that - feel
free to read my mail in the archive again to freshen up your memories. I
stated that I didn't consider the strings to be finished at that time so
that it doesn't make sense to call for it at that time (which I could
have told you if you only had tried to contact me before sending out
your template mails).

 Also, I told you after my last upload of 1.5.3-1 that I now consider
the strings to be in a decent frozen state that I feel comfortable to
release with and that you should feel free to start the swift process
now. Granted, this was a day after this mail but it doesn't change that
you twisted my words with your above claim.

 It would be really good if you put your mouth where your foot is (or is
the phrase the other way round) and actually try to communicate a bit
more instead of just following your workflow without even trying to
communicate and coordinate with the maintainers of the package.

 Thanks,
Rhonda
--
"Lediglich 11 Prozent der Arbeitgeber sind der Meinung, dass jeder
Mensch auch ein Privatleben haben sollte."