Re: gitolite review over?

Quoting Omar Campagne (ocampagne@gmail.com):
> Hello:
>
> On April 21st there was a mail sent to this list informing about a
> review process for the package gitolite, and advising translators to not
> translate it until it was over.
>
> Ever since, I've had my translation waiting for the call for translations
> to merge my translation with the reviewed one.
>
> However, since that date, I few reviews and call for translations have
> been done for other templates. Has this one fell into oblivion?

Nope. There has been a thread and the maintainer didn't show great
interest in the review and mentioned he prefers dealing with calls for
translations himself when he feels that things are stabilized
enough.... As a consequence, I didn't push things further.

As no call for translations happened since then, I conclude that
translators are on their own: if they want to translate the debcofn
templates for this package, this is up to them. If they fear
maintainer changes, they can wait....

WFIW, French, Swedish and Portuguese teams did choose to play on the
safe side and send something (and the German translation was
previously done by the maintainer himself).

If you want my word: send what you have...:-)