Re: Integrating reviews and translations in the Debian Project News

Hi!

Alexander Reichle-Schmehl schrieb:

* Did I forget anything else?
* Integrate translation-header checks from webwml to get easily the
  status of the translation w/t the english version, inside the DPN
  repo.
[..] it should be possible to at least write a script, comparing your translation check against the one of the English version. I'll try to come up with something soonish.

Been there, done that.

As translator you can now:

$ svn+ssh://svn.alioth.debian.org/svn/publicity/dpn
$ cd dpn
$ scripts/trans-check fr
Found 'fr/current/index.wml' is outdated!
Please run 'svn diff -r 9:18 "en/current/index.wml"' to review the changes to the original document.

(Under the assumptions, that you keep the translations in the publicity svn repository.)

I'll add information on how to enable the keyword substitution to the wiki.

Please see also http://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews/HowToContribute#TranslatingtheDebianProjectNews and http://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews/HowToContribute#Somehintsforsubverisionusage for some informations.

Best regards,
  Alexander