DDTSS: no active Submit button on updated description?

G'day :)

I'm sorry if this is a silly question. I haven't spent a lot of time on the DDTSS interface yet, although up till now it has worked perfectly.

Today I successfully translated two new descriptions, then was presented with the gnupg description, which needed update. A new paragraph had been inserted after the original first paragraph (I last translated this description on 2010-03-22). I did the edit, then noticed the 'Submit' button was greyed out. Only "Abandon" was available.

This puzzled me, because previously I have created translations, edited translations and approved completed translations via this interface. I can't work out why the "Submit" button isn't active for this description.

I tried adding lines in the translation, checking it over and over, abandoning it and coming back, and logging out and in again, but nothing made the "Submit" button active for gnupg.

So I can't update that description, and the interface won't fetch me more descriptions until I do. :S

Also, should I still be asking for people to approve my DDTP translations, so they get to the users? I'm doing this on my own, so I don't have another Vietnamese translator to do this. (I keep hoping, though. ;) )

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team