Re: Towards 100% for debconf translations for 6 languages

Quoting Helge Kreutzmann (debian@helgefjell.de):

> Sorry, I probably missed it, I only saw calls for the program strings
> and manual pages, not for Debconf. Could you double check?

That's right. Actually , we avoid cft for debconf's debconf as it is
counted inside D-I stats and translators are supposedly quite active
in keeping them in shape.

> > > cpad-kernel
> >
> > I can NMU it, but the maintainer was apparently thinking it would be
> > better to drop the package.
>
> Yes, but this has not happend. Your discussion happend 5 months ago,
> the FTBS was resolved and given that Squeeze is drawing in, I think
> those Debconf translations deserve some action.

Well, I can re-ping the maintainer but I also try to avoid annoying
maintainers too much..:-)

> > > ppp
> >
> > Hmmm, Marco is not very happy when there's an NMU proposal for
> > something he thinks is futile..:-)....So, in general, I leave it up to him..:)
>
> Ok.

I'll probably come back to him when squeeze is frozen, anyway, in case
ppp hasn't bene uploaded yet.