Re: Towards 100% for debconf translations for 6 languages

Quoting Helge Kreutzmann (debian@helgefjell.de):
> Hello Christian,
> thanks for your tireless efforts to get l10n/i18n into shape for
> Debian. It is very much appreciated.
>
> Looking at your list, I missed a few packges, though:
> debconf

Upload is being prepared by Colin Watson who just issued a call for
translations

> cpad-kernel

I can NMU it, but the maintainer was apparently thinking it would be
better to drop the package.

> ppp

Hmmm, Marco is not very happy when there's an NMU proposal for
something he thinks is futile..:-)....So, in general, I leave it up to him..:)

> From a German POV the following packages require an l10n upload,
> either by their respective maintainers or (in case this does not
> happen) by your NMU campaign:
>
> mrtg

Oh, I missed that one. Will add it to the TODO list as it is pretty
high on the radar.

> plptools

Is in the pipe

> gnash