Re: Towards 100% for debconf translations for 6 languages

Hello Christian,
thanks for your tireless efforts to get l10n/i18n into shape for
Debian. It is very much appreciated.

Looking at your list, I missed a few packges, though:
debconf
cpad-kernel
ppp

From a German POV the following packages require an l10n upload,
either by their respective maintainers or (in case this does not
happen) by your NMU campaign:

mrtg
plptools
gnash
bugzilla
apt-dater

Finally, I'd like to ask you to also monitor kde4libs (#574015). The
German translator slightly missed your last deadline and instead
commited his translation to the respective repository. Unfortunetely
it looks ignored. The German l10n-team made some final touches to the
translation and it was just officially reported as bug. Since there
was an experimental upload recently I hope it will be included in the
next regular upload, but in case not, I'd like to ask you for help.

Thanks again

           Greetings