Re: plan, schedule to work

Hello,

On Fri, Dec 25, 2009 at 12:17:27AM +0900, Hideki Yamane wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 18:02:29 +0100
> Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> > > Any ETA when the statistics will be proper again? For example, on [1]
> >
> > Not really. It mostly depends on the availability of Nicolas François,
> > Felipe van de Wiel or me (and sometimes 2 or 3 of us at the same
> > time..:-)).
>
>  Anyway, I want to get statistics information to deal with untranslated
>  lines. Now we can get only outdated infromation.

The statistics could be updated yesterday and today. The web pages contain
now more updated information.
The breakage seems to be caused by a bad mirror with wrong permissions.

I noticed just recently that the source v3 packages are not supported, as
these packages are more and more popular, I will see how to take them into
account.

The script also produce some new warnings, which I do not understand yet,
so I expect another hidden issue (this seems to only be related to
manpages, so it's probably not a big issue)

Best Regards,
--
Nekral