New from churro, aka i18n.debian.net

After César succesfully fixed the SSH daemon configuration, I finally
succeeded to login in to churro.

There are still some glitches: the nameservers we configured (with
César's instructions) were not working properly, so churro couldn't
resolve names.

Michael "Grisu" Bramer fixed this by adding another IP as
nameserver. I don't know if this is temporary or not but that
works..:-)

churro is running his bi-daily mirror since about 7am today (European
time).