Re: Network(?) outage on churro aka i18n.debian.net

Quoting Christian Perrier (bubulle@debian.org):
> Since Sep 23th, churro (alsa known as i18n.debian.net) is not
> online. As other machines in the same datacenter (translate.org
> machines) are also inaccessible, we suspect a network outage and we're
> trying to get news from the local people (the machine is hosted in a
> data center of the Junta de Extremadura, in Merida, Spain).
>
> i18n people can expect some service to be unavailable, or status pages
> to be outdated, etc.

The information that we got is that the Junta de Extremadura data
center changed its network setup, involving new firewall software.

As a consequence, it turned out that incoming SSH wasn't possible,
which had a direct effect on some hosted services.

This has been fixed, but the machine has apparently still DNS
resolution problems.