Re: [D-I Manual] String freeze / Call to update translations

Hi Igor,

Igor Támara wrote:
> Ok, I'll give the message to other interested translators, so we will
> have this in mind when we send the files translated, and given that we
> will touch all the files, we will be converting them, thanks a lot for
> your help :)

The deadline for completion of the translations ended yesterday, but I've
not yet seen any commits for Spanish. What's your status?
I can delay the upload one or two extra days if needed but I don't want to
keep the manual frozen much longer.

Cheers,
FJP