FW: Debian descriptions in Serbian

Hi,

I just received the following email. As far as I know we can do it by
importing into the database and then everything will work fine. I
assume tools exist to do this already? Any ideas?

-----------------
Hello,
My name is Marko Uskokovic and I am the developer of the Serbian Linux
distribution called cp6Linux (www.cp6linux.org - site in Serbian).
As the purpose of our distribution is a localized Linux distribution,
based on Ubuntu, we have translated some of the descriptions of debian
packages (about 800 packages).
Can you tell me how can I send those translations upstream?
Current version of Translation-sr file can be found on
  http://www.cp6linux.org/packages/dists/2009/main/i18n/Translation-sr
but I'm working on updating descriptions since there are a lot of outdated
ones. I hope to have all of the translated packages updated by next week.

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/