Re: FW: Debian descriptions in Serbian (+ D-I translations in Serbian)

Quoting Martijn van Oosterhout (kleptog@gmail.com):
> Hi,
>
> I just received the following email. As far as I know we can do it by
> importing into the database and then everything will work fine. I
> assume tools exist to do this already? Any ideas?

Hopefully, Grisu (Michael Bramer) will be able to look at this).

Marko, please reprod debian-i18n@lists.debian.org in case yu have no
news...

While you're at it, you might also want to have a look at Debian
Installer Serbian translations for which you guys did great work last
years: http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/l10n-stats/ (look for level1 in
particular).

This can be done either manually through Debian Installer SVN, or
through pootle.debian.net. We are far from a release but coping up
with translation status from time to time is a good idea.