Re: strongswan 4.2.14-2: Please translate debconf PO for the package strongswan

O Luns 11 Maio 2009 23:45:31 Jonathan Wiltshire escribiu:
> cs.po de.po fr.po ja.po nl.po pt.po pt_BR.po sv.po vi.po
>
> (I've made a mistake sending the original call for translations - the
> correct te mplates file is attached. The changed strings are 3001 and
> 15001. Sorry for the noise and wasted work)
>
> Hi,
>
> The debian-l10n-english team has reviewed the debconf templates for
> strongswan. This opens an opportunity for new translations to be sent
> for that package.
>
> strongswan already includes translations for cs.po de.po fr.po ja.po nl.po
> pt.po pt_BR.po sv.po vi.po, so do not translate it to these languages (the
> previous translators will be contacted separately).
>
> language        translated     fuzzy     untranslated
>   cs                 1          27            18
>   de                 1          27            18
>   fr                 1          27            18
>   ja                 1          27            18
>   nl                 1          27            18
>   pt                 1          27            18
>   pt_BR              0          28            18
>   sv                 1          27            18
>   vi                 0          28            18
>
> Please send the updated file to me, or submit it as a wishlist bug
> against strongswan.
. Type: boolean
. Description
Lugar: ../strongswan-starter.templates:11001
If you accept this option, the certificate created can be used immediately
to connect to other IPSec hosts that support authentication via an X.509
certificate. However, using strongSwan's PKI features requires a a trust
path to be created by having all X.509 certificates signed by a single
authority.

=> "requires a a trust path"