Re: [Pkg-clamav-devel] Please update debconf PO translation for the package clamav 0.95+dfsg-1

Quoting Michael Tautschnig (mt@debian.org):

> Sorry for the mess, apparently I was by far too quick in sending this one out.
> I'll inform all the pinged translators to drop this one.

Could you consider sending the new templates file(s) for review on
debian-l10n-english? Sending a diff with the former templates (or just
the new ones) would help as, IIRC, we did the review of these
templates during the etch->lenny release cycle....and we don't want to
re-review them....only the new ones.