Re: Call for translations: Release announcement

On 14/02/2009, at 4:33 PM, Clytie Siddall wrote:

HI everyone :)

There's not a lot to do when converting the .wml file into text for the mailing lists, except tracking down the URLs used.

To save everyone else a bit of Google time:

[1] http://www.debian.org/CD/
[2] http://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/
[3] http://www.debian.org/releases/testing/releasenotes

The Release Notes link is still in "testing", but I couldn't find a more recent one. Incidentally, while searching, I noticed our Release Notes translations are already been picked up by servers worldwide. The Vietnamese version turned up in Japan, for some reason. Maybe there are lonely Debian-mad Vietnamese users in Japan. ;)

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n