Re: DDTSS it - seems that the fetch new description feature is stuck

On Sat, 6 Dec 2008 14:32:08 +0100
"Martijn van Oosterhout" <kleptog@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Dec 6, 2008 at 1:37 PM, Martijn van Oosterhout
> <kleptog@gmail.com> wrote:
> > The python thing I'm still looking into.
>
> Ok, the raw cause I still have no idea, but if you get such packages
> you should be able to fetch them at least (you may need to force fetch
> them in some cases).
>
> A quick check shows that languages ca and ru also have very many
> packages stuck like this, yet no reports of problems. It's all a
> mystery to me...

I wrote about problem with Russian translation for packages
system-tools-backends and postgresql-common (in september).
postgresql-common is OK now.
system-tools-backends still not.

Regards,
Yuri Kozlov