Re: DDTSS it - seems that the fetch new description feature is stuck

On Sat, Dec 6, 2008 at 1:37 PM, Martijn van Oosterhout
<kleptog@gmail.com> wrote:
> The python thing I'm still looking into.

Ok, the raw cause I still have no idea, but if you get such packages
you should be able to fetch them at least (you may need to force fetch
them in some cases).

A quick check shows that languages ca and ru also have very many
packages stuck like this, yet no reports of problems. It's all a
mystery to me...

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/