Re: vidalia 0.1.9-1: Please translate debconf PO for the package vidalia

Hi,

On Thursday 18 September 2008, UlisesVitulli wrote:
> I would like to know if some of you would be interested in translating
> vidalia debconf templates.

Please find Finnish translation file fi.po attached and some comments below.

> Please send the updated file to me PGP/GPG signed, *don't* submit it as
> a wishlist bug against vidalia yet.

Why require PGP/GPG? :-)

> The deadline for receiving the updated translation is
> Sun, 21 Sep included.

Please note for the future, that 3 days is _very_ short time for translation
dead line. Especially for teams which use some formal proofreading process
(and therefore probably provide better translations).

> If you have read so far, please find the POT file in attachment.

Some comments on the pot file.

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:1001
msgid ""
"Do you want to stop the existing Tor progress and let Vidalia start Tor?"
msgstr ""

Should there read s/progress/process/ ?

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:1001
msgid ""
"It looks like there is a Tor process already running. If you want to start "
"Tor using Vidalia, you might have to stop the existing Tor process. "
"Otherwise you will have to enable 'ControlPort' option into Tor as
explained "
"in the documentation  carried with this package ('/usr/share/doc/vidalia/"
"README.Debian')."
msgstr ""

There's a double space after the word "documentation”

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:1001
msgid ""
"Note that if you choose to let Vidalia start Tor, you will have to manually "
"disable  Tor starting automatically on every reboot (See 'README.Debian')."
msgstr ""

There's a double space after the word "disable".

If you correct these errors, please unfuzzy all complete translations.
Instructions can be found at

http://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/ch-best-pkging-practices.en.html#s6.5.2.3

Regards,
Esko Arajärvi

--
Esko Arajärvi - edu@iki.fi - +358-50-5446844
"Only idiots quote signatures." -Antti Kuntsi (at his .sig)