Links to Debian SCM and others

Hello,

when translating a package, one often spots issues with the original
text. Please help the translators to submit bug reports with patches to
the original description. Also, if the beast is maintained on alioth or
some other publicly accessible SCM system, then I would like to be
informed about it.

I personally am increasingly happy with what popcon is doing for us.
Please consider to use that information to prioritise the translation
process. And you might want to offer descriptions to the Debian package
page where we could find the prior requested links and other bits that
might be helpful to understand what is going on with a particular package.

I am deeply impressed by the performance DDTSS is showing. Congratulations!

Best,

Steffen