Re: [faw@funlabs.org: Re: DDTP-Links on CDD tasks web pages]

2008/7/25 Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com>:
> there has to be some persistant state, otherwise how would it know if
> you've changed something?

By comparing the initial string that was obtained from the database
and rendered into the form when the user requested the page with the
string that is submitted by the user?  I might be naive but this sounds
not really hard to implement.  If the user client provides either nothing
or an unchanged string just redo the action that was done when the
page was requested.

> You're welcome to try, but I don't think its
> anywhere near as easy as you think it is. Allowing people to remove
> pending translations would be less work.

I hope to find some time at DebConf - to at least try to understand
the problem.

Kind regards

           Andreas.

--