Presentation about Debian's l10n effort

Hi all,

DebianDayPT [1] will take place on Debian's 15th anniversary (16 August 2008)
in Aveiro, Portugal (announcement in debian-events [2]).

As 'our main l10n man' (hi, bubulle :)) will be attending Debconf in Argentina
I was 'nominated' as cheap local replacement to make a presentation about l10n
and the Debian's l10n effort.

As this will be my 1st presentation about l10n I wish to have your inputs for
such presentation.

- What do you expect for such presentation? (topics to be covered...)
- What data should be presented
- Tips should be presented to the public
- Stories about/around Debian's l10n effort
- ...

Your comments, stories and tips will be greatly appreciated.

After the presentation I will make it available for others to use on other
events.

1 - http://debiandaypt.debianpt.org/
translation via google:
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fdebianday.debianpt.org%2F&hl=en&ie=UTF8&sl=pt&tl=en