Debconf notification (was: Re: http://www.perrier.eu.org/weblog/2008/07/15#anti-l10n-cabal

On 17/07/2008, at 8:15 AM, Martin Bagge wrote (in conclusion):

The problem isn't the introduction of debconf templates, I think I talk for many translators when I say that thos are welcome, but the way of putting them in in silence.

In general terms, doesn't po-debconf make it possible for maintainers to notify -i18n (and possibly previous translators) about new/changed templates?

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n