[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Intent to NMU netselect to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 06:20:19AM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Go ahead for an NMU or go ahead for a translation  update round, then
> an upload by you ?
> I'll announce an NMU but if you prefer a maintainer upload, please
> tell me..

Please go ahead with the NMU, sorry for the confusion.


Reply to: