Re: Monitor system (was: Re: Announce of the upcoming NMU for the dtc package

On 06/07/2008, at 10:01 PM, Nicolas François wrote:

There are similar statistics on:
http://i18n.debian.net/debian-l10n-stats/unstable/year/

This is interesting: I haven't seen it before. Nicolas, where do the po4a stats come from? The Manuals branch? It would be handy to be able to track down missing translations. We can do that for debconf, but I don't know how to do it for po4a.

Thankyou for your help, as always. :)

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n