Re: Monitor system (was: Re: Announce of the upcoming NMU for the dtc package

Hello,

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 11:20:08PM +0200, Mathias Klein wrote:

> I'm the author of that service for the german translation team.
>
> I love to hear that other teams are interested in my service. Of course I'm
> fine if that becomes an official service.
>
> For the code please have a look at http://sidney.homeunix.org/debian and
> follow the link called »scripts«. You'll see 4 shell scripts:

Thanks for the pointers.

Yes, it would definitely help teams to know what is being working on or
not.

I will make some changes to gen-files.pl (the script used to generate
http://www.debian.org/international/l10n/po-debconf/fr) to add the "Bug
report" and "Who works on bug" columns.

I will not directly reuse your scripts since I have the data in a database
and do not need to parse the coordination pages.
My first plan will be to generate the pages on i18n.debian.net (I can't
commit on the web site). We can check later if thes generated pages are
downloaded on i18n.debian.net or re-generated on the web-site host.

> l10n-bts-close-bugs:
> 	- used in a cron job to verify the current status of all listed bugs
> 	- will send an email to the list to inform the robot then a bug
> 	  has been closed

Note: in the dl10n scripts, I'm no more using the LDAP interface, but the
SOAP interface for the BTS. With the LDAP, I was missing archived bugs,
which caused some issues.

All bugs listed on the coordination pages should now be open (BTS state)
or closed since less than 3 days (DONE state).

If you detect some closed bugs that the script did not find, please let me
know.

> As you see for german team there is also build a little statistic of the
> progress of the last year.

There are similar statistics on:
http://i18n.debian.net/debian-l10n-stats/unstable/year/

(a testing and unstableBTS version also exists)

We have quite the same figures on po-debconf, but not for po (you counted
something like 207000 strings, and I counted more than 450000)
My count is based on http://i18n.debian.net/material/data/unstable.gz

Best Regards,
--
Nekral