Re: New version of the coordination pages (pseudo-urls)

Hi,

On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 03:02:49AM +0300, Eddy Petrișor wrote:

> Please note that the help[1] for the pseudo-urls is missing and there
> were Romanian translations[2][3] that would be useful for the localized
> versions of those pages (which we'd prefer instead of the English ones).
>

> [1] http://i18n.debian.net/~nekral/www-debian-l10n/pseudo-urls.html
> [2] http://www.tmlug.ro/traduceri/
> [3] http://www.tmlug.ro/traduceri/pseudo-urls.html

Nice.

I can probably work on enabling content negotiation to provide a
translated page to users.
But it might be better to just add a page to the Debian web site so that
it can be translated by all teams.
Any volunteer with web-site commit access for this?

Cheers,
--
Nekral