Re: New version of the coordination pages (pseudo-urls)

Helge Kreutzmann wrote:
On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 03:02:49AM +0300, Eddy Petri??or wrote:
Please note that the help[1] for the pseudo-urls is missing and there were Romanian translations[2][3] that would be useful for the localized versions of those pages (which we'd prefer instead of the English ones).

I expect this location to be a transitional one, so once the obvious
issues are solved, it'll be moved to www.debian.org, where the usual
web translation teams can pick it up and provide localized version.
I see that Romanian has some (few) pages already translated, so you
would need to contact your web page translators and ask them to add
the translation.

Andrei (CC-ed) is our translator for those pages and, what do you know, he has already expressed his desire to do the translation.

Since we already have a partial translation from the old bot and Andrei wants to do this anyway (in order to understand the pseudo-url theory), could someone point Andrei/me/us to the original version of the pages for this version of the bot? (we were using the other verion of the bot, the one with history support)

Nicolas, please correct me if I'm wrong (hopefully not).

I know Nicolas reads the list, so I won't CC him.