Re: New version of the coordination pages (pseudo-urls)

Christian Perrier wrote:
Quoting Eddy Petri?or (eddy.petrisor@gmail.com):

Does this robot support DONE mails such as [DONE] po-debconf://{pack1,pack2,pack3}?

Ti the best that I know, it does, yes.

More than that, could you give up on using TAF for any language other than French[1] and use [TODO] instead?

[1] I know about your joke

Sure, we should now switch or at least support both TAF and TODO.

Where is the source code of the official bot?

We also have "MAJ" in the French team, which is a TAF that's CC'ed to
the original translator ("Mise à jour") who has priority on it. We
should find an English-based acronym there, too.

UPD (UPDate) ?

UPD sounds ok.

--
Regards,