Re: Intent to NMU lilo to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

On Wed, 2008-06-18 at 07:46 +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Quoting Helge Kreutzmann (debian@helgefjell.de):
>
>  > This is fairly urgent as lilo was inadvertently removed from testing
> > > because of an RC bug related to 2.6.25 kernel images. This causes a
> > > major breakage in Debian Installer beta2. See debian-devel mailing
> > > list for details....
> >
> > Judging from William's e-mail, all translations are incomplete/fuzzy?
>

> Hmmm, yes, you're right. I missed that.
>
> William, you mention a "warning" which means a new debconf template.

The warning does not use a debconf template. It is displayed after the
debconf phase is over and the config is supposed to be generated. Sadly,
this means it's not translatable, but there's other non-translatable
warnings in liloconfig at this phase.

But, yes, I will upload my current work on lilo somewhere today.

William