Re: Intent to NMU lilo to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Quoting Helge Kreutzmann (debian@helgefjell.de):

 > This is fairly urgent as lilo was inadvertently removed from testing
> > because of an RC bug related to 2.6.25 kernel images. This causes a
> > major breakage in Debian Installer beta2. See debian-devel mailing
> > list for details....
>
> Judging from William's e-mail, all translations are incomplete/fuzzy?

Hmmm, yes, you're right. I missed that.

William, you mention a "warning" which means a new debconf template.

If so, I'm afraid we *need* a round of translation updates and it will
take a little bit more than just an upload.

Would you mind sending me the package as it is now so that I can
launch a round of translation updates and resync with the work I have
on my side when I prepared the l10n NMU ?